Thursday 26 January 2017

Coming back to reality

It's end of January. I can't believe my baby girl (feels like she was born  yesterday) is almost 1 year old.
She was just crying and eating ohh let's not forget and pooping part! Now she is all over the  place. You will hear everyone saying to her "NO!", "Don't" When she tries to climb unattended on sofa or tries to crawl into kitchen to nick Teslas' food. She copies laugh, cough.

The time is ticking  and in 2 months time I will be back to work. On Monday  I am having meeting with my HR and Manager. It will be so strange to step inside my old workplace as I heard lot of changed when I left. Oh well, I will try to adjust. I feel like using my whole holiday hours to stay more with my 2 beauties. I am not coming back on full-time that's for sure. I can't miss their childhood and every single achievement.

This means saving money where I can. Participating in surveys and product testings. You don't know the feeling when my older daughter Kamile is coming from school and find envelopes with HER name. The face becomes so bright and you can see her smiling. She enjoys opening letters. On weekends she waits  for 11a.m. at that time postman  comes. Then she sorts out everyone's letters and gives personally. My little postgirl ❤ ...

In next post I will write about some of my favourite teas & coffees and great deals.


Hope to see you soon.
Subscribe  to see all the news first!  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment