Sunday 15 January 2017

How I save money

As you all know  I need to save £2000 this year. The reason for saving is December holiday. So in this post I will write how I am trying to save money now.

The survey pages: Pinecone, Panelbase, Mingle. These 3 are paying out money(tried and tested myself).

The product testing. It saves money too. You don't need to buy the products you get to test or if you are sure you will not use it you can always sell it or give someone as a present. The Web pages I use is TESCO ORCHARD, BZZAGENT.CO.UK, ALBA SCIENCE, MUM PANEL, MUMSURVEY, THE INSIDERS.

All the free sample Web pages. Sometimes you can order more than once. And you can save money on your shoppings. The pages I use is GRATISFACTION, LATESTFREESTUFF.CO UK, LATEST DEALS.

When I come for grocery shopping I always check cashback sites: Shopmium,shopitize, click and snap and checkout smart. I get free to stuff or I get discount for the products.( after you shopping you need to upload picture with receipt). Coming home I use another app called RECEIPT HOG. Everytime I upload  picture of receipt I get entry to prize draw, a spin for free coins or just coins. It doesn't cost you anything to do all of these.

Last but not least complimentary or complaint letters/emails. Companies sending either stuff or vouchers. Well some of them they just ignore it.

If you know more ways to save money please let me  know.

I Hope you are having nice weekend.

Take care xx







2 comments:

  1. a really good insite in to money saving, i own a uk free things website and i think the way you have written this sounds great. i would agree that gratisfaction.co.uk is the best site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. I found more pages of freebies. Will try to make 2nd post x

    ReplyDelete