Wednesday 21 December 2016

Christmas fever

I went to shop couple days ago and couldn't believe. People are running around. Rushing to buy last minute presents for the loved ones, buying mountains of food and after festive time binning left overs. This year I am not buying loads of food or crackers because we aren't having real Christmas dinner because we will travel :)

Coming back to shop. It was Tesco. I am very active in registering in product testing Web pages and panels. So I belong to Tesco Orchard. I registered there like 2 months ago and couple of weeks ago I received  email with invitation  to participate in campaign "TESCO PARTY FOOD". I chose party food instead of cheese and desserts. My choice of party food was:
1. Mozzarella sticks
2. JalapeƱos&mozzarella sticks
3. King prawns with tails in battery
For 3 packs of this food I paid £1  because it was on offer 3 for 2.
I was never impressed with shop brands but this time it changed my opinion. The snacks were awesome. The platter of snacks  disappeared in 5minutes. For the snacks I made 2 sauces:
1.Mayo+ketchup (mild and bland for daughter)
2. Sweet chilli for adults.
Everyone was complimenting the choice, flavours and quality of Tesco brand food.

No comments:

Post a Comment