Thursday 22 December 2016

Mince pies, holiday and mixed feelings

Today was quite  cold day so stayed inside. Cleaning looking after two princesses and waiting for some guests to arrive. Sounds like a good plan! Friend of mine arrived with Christmas theme snacks, chocolate angels and book for my elder daughter. And again the book about Christmas. This year I don't feel that Christmas is coming. The weather is I would say nice, no coldness or snow well feels like yearly spring .

My mum came from shopping and brought MINCE PIES. It looks like everyone is giving me clues about Christmas... Hahaha and yet there are gifts which are not packed. So yeah, I am not in Christmas mood YET!

I think I am more excited about upcoming holiday to hot and sunny island. I feel the dampness in the air and image myself having tan,changing clothes 3 times a day and soaking in swimming  pool.

I hope no-one feels like me nowadays xx




P.S.  forgot to add picture of MINCE PIES.
With Checkout Smart Shopping app it was for FREE. 

hope you enjoy it reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment