Sunday 18 December 2016

Home fragrances

LANDON TYLER is a new bramd of home fragrances. LANDON TYLER is affordable, unique brand featuring glass candles and diffusers in 12 different fragrances which are for every season.

I will write today about blackberry souffle scent. It is a sweet creamy scent combining blackberries, fig and orange with almond,vanilla and maple.


As it has subtle  scent the diffuser going to stay in my hallway so everytime I come home I will feel like I entered forest.
The Blackberry Souffle Diffuser you can buy in a set of two bottles(2×50ml) or one. The one I have is 100ml bottle and  the price is £10. It is a bargain  for that price.

Second item is single wick LANDON TYLER glass candle named PINK CASHMERE.
A sensual fine fragrance combining jasmine, amber, patchouli, musk and muguet. Burning time is 40hours.
I will definitely  use this one while I have relaxing bath with glass of wine. The price for this fabulous candle is £8. 


Thanks for reading this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment